16. Golf-lovers will definitely be head over heels in love with this concept.
17. All-in-one pool, media and bar area—this finished basement can really make all men drool.
18. And yes, this is the TV area of man cave #17. Don’t we just love the colors?
19. All white and Scandinavian—that’s what we can dare say about the design of this finished basement. Except of course for the furniture.
20. If you are crazy over billiards and nature, why not fuse both into your empty basement? The view of the sunset is just lovely; you would want to get a plan as early as now.
21. Care for a home bar?
22. If you are into inviting a large group of people over, this man cave can definitely give you all the space you need.
23. What I like the most about this is the lighting and the stone walls. It may look simple at first glance, but it can definitely do the trick if you are aiming for a cozy and warm ambience.
24. If you have enough space and you are not running on a tight budget, this bar can surely be more than enough to satisfy your needs. In fact, it’s even larger than small-time commercial bars out there.
25. Somehow resembling a suite, you can absolutely sleep into this man cave.
26. With a man cave like this, you’ll feel like you are inside a bar every night of your life. How cool is that?
27. If you think you need to go out to drink high-end alcoholic beverages, think again. With a bar like this, you are free to choose any drink you want at any given time of the day.