Last modified on Dec 11, 2014
- you have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein, including our Terms of Service, available at Terms of Service, incorporated herein by reference, which govern the use of the Service, and
How Cyber-Breeze Collects and Uses Information
- Personally Identifiable Information: We do collect information that can be used to identify you as an individual (hereinafter called “Personally Identifiable Information”) only when you provide such information directly to us in connection with the Service.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information you may provide: You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information in order to use our Service, however, you may choose to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us, such as your full name, birthdate, phone number, and e-mail address. We may also retain the contents of any messages you send to us or through the Service, and we may also opt to collect information you provide in user content that you post or upload to the Service (“User Content”). Finally, we may now or in the future allow Users to create accounts. If you choose to sign up for a User account, we may collect certain Personally Identifiable Information, including your username, full name, phone number, and e-mail address. You can view your account information, including a history of what you have recommended, shared, and liked, on your User account. If you sign up for our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
Personally Identifiable Information we may receive from third parties: We may now or in the future receive Personally Identifiable Information about you from some third parties. For example, if you access our Site or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, including social networking services such as Google, Facebook, or Twitter, by “following,” “liking,” adding the Cyber-Breeze application, linking your account to the Cyber-Breeze Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Cyber-Breeze. This information could include, but is not limited to, the User ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook user identification), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you yourself have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Cyber-Breeze Service.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect and use information about your interactions with the Service in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). We may collect, use, and disclose the following types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Analytics information. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We may collect and use this analytics information together with your Personally Identifiable Information to build a broader profile of our individual Users enabling us to serve you better.
Cookies information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Cyber-Breeze help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may also be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is quite temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a certain web page. When you use our Service, our servers (whether operated by us or a third party provider) automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information that could be used.
Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition to this, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information is allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Device identifiers: When you access the Service by or through some mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a unique device identifier (“UDID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Cyber-Breeze. A device identifier may convey information to us about the pattern on how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled for any reason.
Location data: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled for any reason.
(a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site
(b) provide custom, personalized content and information
(c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
(d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
(e) diagnose or fix technology problems
(f) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
(g) to provide advertising to your browser or device, and
(h) automatically update the Cyber-Breeze application on your mobile devices.
Sharing of Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information: We will not rent or sell your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties outside Cyber-Breeze and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent, except as noted below:
With whom we may share your Personally Identifiable Information: We respect your privacy and encourage sharing of Personally Identifiable Information on an opt-in, case-by-case basis. We may offer sponsored content or prompts on behalf of clearly identified third parties (“Sponsors”). If you elect (opt-in) to provide your information in response to content or a prompt, then we may share or sell your Personally Identifiable Information, either alone or together with Service usage and analytics information, with the Sponsor identified and/or any intermediary acting on behalf of that particular Sponsor. Opting-in for one particular Sponsor does not mean we’ll share your information with other Sponsors too. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information with third-party providers for the purpose of providing the Service to you (i.e. email providers, server providers, etc.).
With whom you may choose to share your User Content: If you elect to post something in a public area of our Service (for example, by recommending, sharing, or liking a post), any Personally Identifiable Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
Instances where we are required to share your Personally Identifiable Information: Cyber-Breeze will disclose Personally Identifiable Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
(a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
(b) to enforce our Terms of Service at Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cyber-Breeze, our Users or others.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, location data, device identifiers and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.):
- (i) in any manner permitted for Personally Identifiable Information; and (ii) with our third-party business partners for the purposes described in the section above on “How We Collect and Use Information.” We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
If you are not interested in receiving Personalized Ads on the service, then see the “YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION” section below for information on how to make adjustments in your Privacy Settings.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
- Keeping your information safe: Cyber-Breeze cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, Cyber-Breeze cannot ensure and cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to Cyber-Breeze or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Cyber-Breeze’s distributors, such as social networks. Cyber-Breeze is not responsible for the functionality or security measures taken by any third party.
- Compromise of information: In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Cyber-Breeze will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations
Your Choices About Your Information
- Opting out of collection of Personally Identifiable Information: You may decline to submit any Personally Identifiable Information through the Service, in which case Cyber-Breeze may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Opting out of collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking or recording tools. Note that disabling cookies on your mobile device or browser prevent Cyber-Breeze or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use targeted online advertising. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service.
- Cyber-Breeze does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its contents are not directed at children under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
- Users who are California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, certain information about the Personally Identifiable Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personally identifiable information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with whom we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com.
Other Web Sites and Services
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- Cyber-Breeze does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Cyber-Breeze to show an advertisement to a certain clients/audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Site, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
Do Not Track
- We do not track or respond to browser “Do Not Track” Requests.
How to Contact Us