According to Forbes, President Trump is personally worth a cool $4.5 billion, although Trump himself claims he has made an awful lot more over the years. It may have all been possible because of his father’s loans, but that’s not what we’re here to talk about!
It is no secret that President Trump enjoys the finer things in life, but did you know just how many expensive toys he has?
This list of some of President Trump’s possessions and playthings contains some of his most fascinating and expensive toys. You won’t believe some of the things he owns, especially number one.
10. Sikorsky S-76 Helicopter: $7 Million
9. Boeing Aircraft: $35 Million
8. The Avenue Of Americas Building: $409 Million
7. The Trump Tower, Manhattan: $371 Million
Wait until you see inside his penthouse in slide #1
6. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: $445,000
5. Rolls Royce Phantom: $550,000
4. Mar-A-Lago Private Resort, Palm Springs Florida: $150 Million
Currently, the initiation fee to become a member of the club is $100,000 plus an annual fee of $14,000.
3. Ten Golf Courses: $206 Million
2. The Trump Building On Wall Street: $345 Million
1. The Trump Penthouse: $90 Million
Now that you have had a peek into the private life of the President of the United States, you may be wondering what else he has to keep him and the family amused.
In addition to the items that made the list, Trump owns other aircraft and helicopters, multiple residential and commercial properties, and has published a best-selling book. With The Apprentice making him a household name and adult children to hold the fort in his businesses while he is busy being POTUS, Trump seems to have things pretty tightly sewn up.
If you could snag one of the items on this list, which one would it be and why? Share your thoughts in the comments below.