Change is constant, and that’s one fact that’s hard to ignore. After all, changes are as beautiful as a caterpillar turning into a magnificent butterfly. Nonetheless, no matter how far you go, there would always be things that you would never ever forget—things that will always remind you to look back, smile and just be happy about having a fantastic childhood/teenage years. If you’re ready to go back to the past, put on your seatbelt because this will be one hell of a ride. (Reminder: You might want to bring out a box of tissue).
1. Remember when you were playing a game that led you to the most accurate prediction of your future? Yeah, I love that game too!
2. You got to admit, seeing this in gym class just made your day perfect!
3. Okay, this absolutely drove me insane. But I’m not the only one, am I?
4. And just who would dare forget about The Original Three?!
5. It’s more fun in the West, thanks to this old-school gadget:
6. Do you remember the time when you had absolutely nothing to do and you took the pleasure of watching a tape or two of these classics? Oh man, that was epic!
And then, you suddenly saw this on screen! How cruel could they get?
Okay, I give up the game of who-is-more-cruel! I’ll go buy my own tickets!
7. I might sound a little mushy, but this little gadget right here was my BFF! Oh, it’s such a shame that I ditched you for my new gadget! How could I? Take me back to the 90’s!
8. Who would forget this? Oh boy, this really made me realize that I could be an amazing painter!
Alright, let’s admit playing with these and laughing out as loud as a witch, shall we? And oh, let’s not forget that old broomstick too!
9. Oh boy, my childhood wouldn’t be complete without these chewy fruity stripes. I loved the free tattoos!
10. Remember the time when you got up on your feet right away because you wanted to read this little golden book?
11. Small but terrible, this made me feel like I can be a good musician. So much for expectations! *wink*
12. Painting on a canvass? NAH! I’d rather paint on one of these! And drew something a little bit messier than this. And make sure that it was filled with the brightest colors existed on paint! Try beating that!
13. Oh, and do you remember the time when you lost one of these? I get you! It was horrifying!
And yes, please don’t touch my slinky!
And that green ketchup really scared all the sh*t out of me! How can a bottle of ketchup be so horrifying?
14. This box was a bomb! It always slipped away from my hands, and yeah, I know you know what I had to do next!
15. I don’t know how, but this candy always finds a way to get stuck in between my teeth! I’m sure you can relate to that too!
16. Playing late at night would never be complete without this very important lighting tool, don’t you think so?
17. Oh, curse this game! I never scored more than my aim—which was 4 rings in a loop, by the way!
Yeah, and this game too!
18. If you tried clicking all of these colorful buttons at a time, you’re not alone!
19. Ohh, the thrill, the excitement of knowing what’s inside! This gave me butterflies in my stomach!
20. And these colorful glasses certainly lured me into doing something nasty!
21. Before the famous Hunger Games, I had this to play with first!
22. These 6 lines were the ultimate show stoppers back then!
And I’m sure you pretty well did these:
23. My parents might have needed to force me into drinking milk, but not when these classic glasses are into the picture!
24. Just why did they stop manufacturing these? Let’s have pity on the new generation for not being able to munch on these yummy vitamins!
25. Yeah, you know how true love goes when your childhood sweetheart gives you one of these:
26. Aha, the orange nectar! I can still taste my sweet childhood days!
27. And there’s no better way to experience this yummy vanilla ice cream but to lick it. Yeah, it’s cup-licking good like that!
28. Okay, I’m sure you’d agree that the brown watercolor marker is the last thing you would like to smell!
29. I didn’t mind having a china cabinet when I was a kid as long as they’re as cool as these:
30. I’m sure you also had a bet on which raindrop would make it to the finish line first! For the record, I never won! Curse those raindrops!
31. Yummy and oh-so entertaining, the leaning tower of cheese made everyone’s childhood worth the second look!
And who wouldn’t take note of the plots and sequence of their beloved Disney Channel classics?
32. Oh Bob, before anything else, thanks for accompanying me during my sick-and-can’t-get-to-school days!
33. When your mom made you decide which among these goes into the counter, I’m sure you had to go back and forth to make sure you made the best decision!
34. Admit it, you used to play with Elmer’s glue even if it’s not art class. Yes, I understand. Getting your hands all covered with dried glue is just too fun to miss!
35. If you hate math, welcome to the club! But you’d agree that when it comes to this, no mathematics problem is too difficult to answer!
36. What’s your favorite class when you were young? Well, mine is recess, especially since I have these packed on my lunchbox! Who could resist the rich, chocolatey taste?!
37. Your ankles might have hurt, but I’m sure the pain was all worth it with these pair at hand! After all, there’s no experience better than feeling like you are flying in the sky through these wheeled babies!
Or staying home may be a better option if you have a board game like this:
38. They might not be the best erasers there are, but their cute, so who cares?
39. Okay, this might not be trendy nowadays, but my childhood wouldn’t be the same without paying a visit to this wonderland!
40. Alright now, I won’t hide it anymore. I’m friends with a toaster when I was a little kid. Who could refuse these cute and harmless little buddies anyway? Just watching them made me melt like ice.
41. When your friends brought these grenade water balloons into your house, you knew it was war! I always kept a dozen hiding under my bed in case the ‘enemies’ arrive!
42. Who cares for a high five! Me!!!!!!!
43. My child might have a brand new phone, but I had this when I was a child. I’ll ditch any state-of-the-art gadget for this if I were still a child!
44. The connection back then might be lousy, but hey! That’s what’s fun about being a 90’s kid!
45. I know it’s quite impractical to have to wake up earlier than you would like to, but having this as a dream bedroom made me feel as if hitting the sack early is a reward.
46. No matter what gender, I’m pretty sure you enjoyed playing this game as a child. Harmless and fun, nothing does it better than this shoot-out game. Plus, I really loved the look on my brother’s face when he got beaten by a 5-year-old kid!
47. Ever got excited for Halloween? Well, I’m sure I was because I had these as my candy box! And yes, I got more candies than what I could hope for! Thank you, long lost friends!
48. No paint job could ever get better than this! Whether you like sweets or not, this candy craze makes the diabetes all worth it.
49. Oh, enough, just the sight of this makes me want to cry! This clip is just so surreal, I can’t help but cry all over again!
50. I might have despised earth worms, but not until I saw this dirty looking glass of sheer delight—and tooth decay. I loved it down to the last bite, I just needed to get more!
And that completes our list of remembrance of things past. If there is one thing I’m sure about, it’s that I would never ever exchange my childhood for anything else. All of these might be simple, but they are the ones that could remind us how majestic and mind-blowing our childhood years were. In fact, if I could turn back time, I would never have it any other way!