Ever felt like the universe conspired to give you that hi-hilarious or embarrassing day? Well, wait till you see this slightly sweet but overly funny exchange of text messages between parents and their children. Let’s not name drop though. The parents might be pissed! But before we push further, let’s give these parents a slow clap first! I guarantee you, they deserve it!
1. Well, maybe it’s time we give this mom a modern-day dictionary. Who on earth would know what LOL means anyway?
2. Okay, that lens might need some fixing, don’t we think so?
3. Talk about #hashtags and there you have it. We just love the enthusiasm, don’t we?!
4. That voice text definitely needs a complete overhaul!
5. This mom is quite tricky, and that’s exactly what we love about her!
6. Well, technically, the mom definitely has a point!
7. Just how cool is this mom? Find me one like her NOW!
8. Haha! This mom absolutely knows how to give her daughter a heart attack!
9. And this dad too!
10. Now, we’re pretty sure their getting through, mother!
11. Well, try reading through that, kid! Your mom must have her own epic dictionary!
12. Let’s ditch all the good-for-nothing templates, shall we?
13. OMG! We just can’t get over this mom! Yes, you go and rock it, mother of all coolness!
14. This dad absolutely knows how to put on a prank. After all, if you’d be bullied, why not be bullied by your dad, right?
15. We surely know Google isn’t owned by your kid, mom! I hope you know that by now too.
16. Okay, let’s blame auto-correct for this one, shall we?
17. This mom really did outsmart this kid, didn’t she? By the way, it’s nice to know that someone on the other line is still alive and kicking.
18. Hey dad, I guess your kid realized that even before he/she saw your message. But thanks for the concern though!
19. Well, I wouldn’t mind texts like these if it means I’m going to get a free midnight snack!
20. This dad really does know how to break his speed limit! Bravo to you, big daddy!
21. Well, that’s definitely a big probability. Nothing is ever wrong with using freestyle acronyms, right? I thought so too!
22. That’s absolutely what we can call unconditional love. After all, no one loves us more than our parents—and that includes even our ‘coming out’ moments.
23. This mother certainly knows how to protect her children, don’t you think so?
24. Haha! So much for sarcasm, daddy! Wait, are you really being sarcastic?
25. What can we say? Autocorrect is really a b*tch sometimes!
26. I’m sure any parent will freak out!
27. From Disney to divorce? How bad can autocorrect get?
These funny text messages definitely gave us a hard laugh, didn’t they? Intended or not, these conversations really deserve being in our top 27 list! After all, nothing can ever replace a good and hi-hilarious conversation between a parent and his/her kid!