Life is simple. But let’s admit that there are so many errands in this world that make us wish someone else is there to do these simple, tedious tasks that push us to exert all our extra time and energy—time and energy better spent lying down flat on bed, watching classic DVD’s. I get your point! There are just some simple tasks that make our normal days particularly suck. But at the end of the day, we can’t help but give in right? Right! Now, if your past few years weren’t as perfect as you want them to be because of these minor chores, it’s now time to live your life to the fullest because these 89 life hacks are so amazing, you’d wish you knew about them earlier.
1. Getting really frustrated about having to wait for the dipper to get full to make sure your container gets all the water it needs? Well, get up and clean your dust pan because it will do the magic trick for you!
2. We’ve all been there—broken nails in an effort to keep all our keys together. But if you’ve got a staple remover at home, congratulations because you can now sit back and relax!
3. Don’t we just hate that dried paint on the sides of a paint can? Guess what? A simple rubber band can dodge all that excess paint for you!
4. I never knew walnuts possess this kind of superpower! Pretty neat!
5. Don’t throw your empty paper rolls just yet. They can be pretty functional, you know!
6. If you’re turning into a zombie just because you’re afraid your kid might fall out of bed, this amazing hack can help you sleep soundly at night!
7. Don’t waste time looking for those cleaning supplies. This hack can definitely put those bottles into their rightful place.
8. We all know how frustrating it is to open this seal, don’t we? But fuss no more as the almighty can opener is here to save your day!
9. Save yourself from the horror of finding out your flip-flops ‘died’ of split holes by using this smart life hack.
10. If you think your toothpaste can’t be multi-functional, think again!
11. Want to save from buying a dust pan? Well, bring out your empty container and a pair of scissors!
12. Let’s keep those keys and gadget safe and sound with the help of your empty sunblock bottle.
13. Having problems with finding the right keys all the time? Not anymore!
14. Be a certified minimalist with the help of these awesome clips.
15. Fear not as your cord holder won’t give you the same old problems anymore!
16. Are you one of those who want to save themselves from tedious work? Welcome to the club because you can definitely use this brilliant hack!
17. You never have to worry about your vacuum sweeping off your diamond studs with the help of a pair of stocking and a bit of creativity.
18. You don’t have to rub two stones together to keep the fire burning if you’re a fan of Doritos!
19. Save your extra containers by using your muffin tin as your condiment container. Yehey! Barbeque parties don’t need to mean a truckload of dishwashing anymore!
20. Bagels are perfect, especially when paired with an old CD spindle.
21. If you think you need to wait forever to make sure that your boiling water won’t overflow, think again. The wooden spoon can do just the trick for you!
22. Oh, that’s what you call cheese overload!
23. That pizza doesn’t need reheating as long you turn the warmer on. That’s one trick I’m sure you won’t want to miss!
24. Tell you what, book holders are a complete waste of time! All you need is your good old hanger.
25. Okay, here we go again. The perfect pancake dilemma! But the good news is, you can always turn to your old empty bottle to make sure your pancakes won’t look messy and all.
26. Make sure that you won’t have to worry about ruining your baked cakes. Just make sure the dental floss is unscented though!
27. There’s no doubt that the hard-headed straw will know its rightful place from now on.
28. These taco shells are so amazing, I just want to go grab some now! But wait, let’s finish the list first.
29. Fork and dunk—that’s the new mantra now!
30. Oh, look at those remotes! Never lose one anymore by making sure it’s stuck in its right position.
31. Emergency money is always a necessity. Let your favorite lip balm help you with the hiding.
32. Okay, from now on, there would be no tangled cords anymore!
33. Let’s not waste time on looking for the tape’s end, shall we? This amazing hack can make all of your tape-end blues away!
34. Velcro strips are a real blessing from the skies! With so many possibilities, it’s quite hard not to get a pack or two.
35. When techies made these, they surely knew what they were doing! Thank goodness they’re incredible!
36. Ever felt like throwing away that small piece of soap? One advice: Don’t!
37. It’s never sunny every day, so you might as well keep one of these at hand. Otherwise, you might find yourself in deep shit.
38. Ever lost a drink in the bar? Make sure everyone knows you are coming back the next time around.
39. Screw that screw driver! You don’t need it anymore!
40. Oh, and let’s not forget the certified epic garbage bin project. It’s worth all the holes!
41. Make your night more romantic? Well, you don’t need lanterns anymore, and that’s for sure!
42. Okay, those plastic handles are always a pain in the finger and I’m sure you’d agree with me on that. But with these magic clips, you can say farewell to the swelling fingers!
43. Yes, I’m sure we need this “unsubscribe” thingy to get rid of those unwanted e-mails.
44. Save yourself from the embarrassment of wearing a pair of pants with the fly wide open by putting a ring on it. See and feel the difference!
45. The accented letters are a real bitch. No one will ever be able to guess your password EVER!
46. Got a dozen of USB’s you can’t find the energy to keep organized? Then, the clips work like magic.
47. Never let your bags get in the hands of hoodlums in the block by making sure they are protected even when you are taking naps on a trip.
48. That ketchup bottle really is multi-functional. With all the amazing life hacks that need help from a handy bottle of ketchup, I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy a dozen of bottles now.
49. If you are a cat person, I’m sure you can relate to this dilemma. Let your cat not rule your kingdom by making sure that the tissue is all safe and sound.
50. We’ve all been a victim of door locks. But thanks to this cool trick, you will be up and going in no time!
51. If you think that spaghetti needs more reheating, try considering the fact that it may not be evenly heated in the first place. Enjoy that delicious spaghetti that’s hot on the outside and on the inside by this simple life hack.
52. There’s definitely no need for you to buy a CD case if only you exert the extra time and energy. It’s just amazing how a simple plain paper can go so far.
53. The spaghetti just won’t let the ketchup bottle steal all the attention, would it?
54. For all pizza lovers out there, this life hack is dedicated especially for you! I must admit, I didn’t see this coming.
55. The cost of buying a new charger is just too frustrating, I’m sure you would need some help from these friendly springs.
56. Whether you are near or far, there’s no way that you won’t see of your house is locked or not. Keep those thieves away by using white paint!
57. All men can relate to this one. Hail this merciful life hack! We won’t need to invite the frustration in finding all of these tiny pieces ever again!
58. Oh, watch out for that door! But wait, it seems like you don’t need to anymore!
59. It may be quite difficult to find small tiny pieces in your home, but never will it happen again. If you need to buy a ginormous magnet, go ahead and do so!
60. Who loves coffee? MEEEEE! Let’s make that ice coffee even more addicting with these tiny but oh-so-aromatic coffee cubes.
61. Bad at navigating? You don’t have to worry about your weak spot anymore, thanks to this life hack.
62. Tired of those unpopped kernels going between your teeth? Do not worry because this can keep all those unwanted kernels away.
63. Let’s go back to memory lane and make sure you keep a tally of the things others borrowed from you.
64. If you think on buying an iPhone speaker, you may want to reconsider after seeing this.
65. Never underestimate the power of your sunglass cases, for they are more than what you think they are.
66. From now on, your outdoors will never be the same again.
67. Oh, just how cute is this tennis ball? I love the ideas so much, I just can’t take my eyes off it.
68. Corn, it’s now time for you to stop being such a pain in the ass! From now on, the endless peeling is over!
69. Who needs a cup holder anyway?
70. Don’t face the danger of injuring your hands. Use a trusty clip, for Pete’s sake!
71. If you didn’t know that this is possible, don’t worry because we are definitely on the same boat.
72. There’s definitely no need for you to shell out money for an ice pack now that you know this handy trick.
73. Who like a brownie in a mug? I’m sure I do!
74. Yes, the pizza delivery guy knows it all! In fact, he’s the father of geography!
75. Don’t let your cat play with your gadget. Use a cheap hack instead!
76. The keyboard feet might not always be the same, but this is definitely the next best thing you can get.
77. The straw is just a miracle worker!
78. If you need to pack books, pack them wisely.
79. Let’s abort the shutdown mission from now on, shall we? This will save you extra time and effort!
80. The crib may not be used by your grown infants anymore, but they can definitely be more than just a crib. In fact, they can be this stylish:
81. Which is for the left ear and which is for the right one? This time, you won’t need to get confused anymore.
82. The silencer is just the best secret weapon at this time and day.8
83. Are you getting tired of melting popsicles? Get your hands tidy by the help of this useful trick.
84. The chips don’t deserve all the air, darling. So you better use those unused clips.
85. From now on, getting unplugged is never an option.
86. Learn what your wires are for with the help of these colorful name tags.
87. I’m sure any child would be delighted!
88. Again, we can say that nail holders are never a necessity.
89. Oh, who can say no to a bottle of ice cold coke?
This list may be long, but these amazing life hacks are definitely worth the read. From now on, no task is too simple or too tedious to complete! Thanks to these easy-to-do and overly fantastic tricks, you won’t need to wake up to bad mornings anymore. Just drink a cup of brownie in a mug and make sure the pizza’s crust is crunchy, I’m sure your whole day will be pretty amazing.