If you think you are stuck up in a hopeless situation, just look back at these creative and funny projects and I’m sure you’ll find an inspiration. Indeed, these 60 DIY projects have absolutely taken ‘resourcefulness’ into a whole new level, and this is one thing we can never deny.
1. Why buy a new pair of headlights when you can do better than that?
2. Think you need to ditch the switch in your automobile? Think again because this can definitely change your mind.
3. And yes, we can surely bid adieu to the modern-day telephone. Who needs a phone when you can use a traditional can and go old-school and cool instead?
4. Darling, as long as vanity mirror does the trick, there is absolutely no sense in buying a new side mirror.
5. This electric fence will surely scare thieves away, don’t you think so?
6. Can’t load image sis L
7. Yes, we get it. Buying a new door can definitely burn a hole in your pocket. But the good news is, you can recycle your old box instead.
8. Believe it or not, we also use this at home. Why buy an expensive grill when you can use your handy hollow blocks? Nothing can substitute traditional grilling anyway.
9. Talk about resourcefulness and there you have it.
10. Ah! The video camera trick always works! I’m sure it can perfectly capture every angle of the store.
11. Okay, so can we not ring this doorbell anymore? I’m absolutely fine with knocking!
12. There’s absolutely no denying that this bumper can steal the spotlight on any given road.
13. There’s no stopping this signage her—not even the snow!
14. I can really relate to this one. It can even work for a cough syrup label!
15. So you thought those locks won’t be handy? Well, it’s time to get it out of the trash bin because they can really work well in instances like this!
16. OMG! Where do I find a machine like this? I’m starting to hate my town!
17. Any automobile won’t work without a window. And in this case, we can learn that any window can work just fine for a resourceful car owner.
18. Quite a great mix of traditional and modern-day methods, don’t you think so?
19. This might not be the best idea. But if you find yourself with nothing but a broken plate and you are as hungry as a bear, this can definitely work.
20. With this in mind, there is absolutely no necessity for an organizing kit. Just grab your duct tape and pen and you are on your way to being organized.
21. If the phone won’t hang on the wall, you don’t need to call a repair man just yet. It may not look dainty. But hey, it really works out just fine.
22. This almighty hanger really takes functionality into a different level.
23. This just blew all my post-menstrual blues away. But I might go for a bigger water container for extinguishing fire. How cool is this dude?
24. If you are in a rush and you don’t want to assemble that chair, you can have the big box as the next option. And tell you what? It works perfectly all the time!
25. Moral lesson of the story: Never throw away anything that is broken. Who knows? It might work well even if it suffers from a huge crack.
26. And talk about cracks, and there you have it—the biggest crack you can find on the road! Who needs concrete if you have duct tapes?
27. This hack is such a winner; I might just grab a stick once this long list is over.
28. From traditional bench to a movable one. Who needs repair anyway?
29. This might not look pleasant on the outside, but we’re talking about functionality, aren’t we?
30. The cup is never half-empty is you are as optimistic as the one who created this fixture.
31. This may be a simple hack, but it can absolutely make your life easier. It’s really amazing how creative minds can go so far.
32. Now you know that good old glass bottles do not need to go straight to the trash bin.
33. Hair off food. Repeat. Hair off food!
34. I hope he could use this spare tire once he needs it. But if it’s style he’s going for, I absolutely love the idea!
35. Goggles, anyone?
36. This improvised basketball ring really knows what ‘clever’ is all about!
37. Now, we can say that he can drive safely without worrying about his malfunctioning hood. Tapes are just blessings here on earth!
38. Mixed emotions right here. The idea might be clever, but how is the child supposed to sleep soundly at night?
39. If you don’t have an iron in the house, why not use a pot of boiling water? It works using the same principle anyway.
40. Those clips really know how to pull things together, don’t they? It might not be the most pleasant sight, but it can work temporarily. Plus, it makes the car look even more unique!
41. No plat box should ever go wasted, and that’s what we can learn from this cool DIY trick.
42. This man right here should be marked “A” for resourcefulness. He looks like he knows exactly what he’s doing!
43. Table for two, anyone? I wouldn’t mind dining in this!
44. This grandmother rocks! How did she even think of this? I’ll die for a granny like her!
45. If you are lazy and you know it, grab a stick!
46. Aha, quite a load of passengers down there. I hope the engineer really knows what he’s doing though.
47. A man cannot live without a set of tools. And this is one of the reasons why!
48. At least now we know that all the passengers and load in this vehicle are now water-proof!
49. I quite like this than the modern-day dispenser.
50. Too lazy to stick your head out of the window? No problem! We’ll use a side mirror instead.
51. Fan problems no more, thanks to our trusty hangers!
52. Tired of walking or bicycling? Well, this genius right here has the perfect solution for you!
53. My boys would definitely love this pedal.
54. Don’t have a birthday cake? Want to keep your chicken hot and crispy? Then this no-sweat DIY trick is perfect for you!
55. Who needs a ladder if you have a pile of tin cans? Just be careful with where you step on, buddy!
56. If you have nowhere else to put the tires on, wear it like a body gear. Its multi-functionality won’t kill.
57. Let’s just hope the thieves didn’t bring a pair of scissors with them.
58. If you want people to send you a message the old school way, we have the perfect DIY project just for you!
59. 2-in-one container and scooter seat AKA the hassle-free hack that won’t let you lift a muscle.
60. Alright now, let’s keep those tubes rolling, shall we?
61. I’m pretty sure this car owner is not having any problem with getting a signal.
62. Now, I have unleashed the secret to watching movies on my laptop without having to reposition my gadget every now and then, thanks to this clever guy right here.
63. If you don’t have boats and you need one, remember that plastic bottles can float too. With a bit of creativity, you’d be on your way to creating an improvised boat without becoming penniless.
64. That steering wheel is awesome, I must say!
65. Having problems with picking up the phone because of your truckload of chores? Then, it’s time that you multi-task using this perfect head gear!
66. Now I’m getting a pick-up truck of my own!
These DIY projects might be funny at first glance, but they are definitely proofs that with a bunch of duct tapes and creativity, you can absolutely use even the most broken tools in your home.