Weddings are the ties that bind two special hearts together. But while what really matters is the marriage more than the wedding day itself, it’s still nice to look back to that big day and remind yourself how special you felt the moment you walked down the aisle and said “I do”. Been looking for the perfect photo shoot ideas? These beautiful wedding photos can make you feel like you want to wear a wedding gown and shoot from dusk till dawn.
1. Let your love shine as bright as the sun through this epic heart shot.
2. Who says the bride should be the only one who gets a shot with the wedding dress? This photo tells us otherwise.
3. Love knows no age, and that’s what you can learn from these generations of pure love.
4. Oh, look at how cute this idea is! Nothing can be more heart-warming than getting the blessings of both of your families, right? Right! I just love the symmetry!
5. This pair really does know what “fun” means, and that’s for sure!
6. When love is shared, no storm could be big enough to break your bonds apart.
7. The “just woke up” shot of these bridesmaids is a complete representation of what real friendship means.
8. Yes, you don’t mess with the bridesmaids!
9. This really took the phrase “mirror shot” into a whole new level!
10. And this one too! How lovely can this bride be?
11. Oh, this pre-nuptial shot can really bring you into tears.
12. No peaking, guys! This bridesmaid shot is truly a picture of sheer joy and happiness.
13. Can this “tiny bride” shot be any cutter? It can definitely remind you of Barbie and Ken.
14. And, let’s not forget the tiny bride kiss!
15. Wedding days are all about fun and pure love—something that this bride and flower girl best exemplifies.
16. Or you can have a bunch of flower girls in the picture too!
17. This photo can never be enough to measure a father’s love for his daughter. But hey, we are all moved. So much feels, I want to cry!
18. Just look at these happy bridesmaids, and you’ll know what real friendship means.
19. Privacy please. Don’t you dare take a peak!
20. And oh, let’s not forget to cover the eyes of the little children too!
21. This made me laugh so hard, you would want to try this on your own too! Oh, these groomsmen really know how to act all-so-goofy in front of the cam!
22. Talk about evolution and there you have it! Nice one, brothers!
23. If you think that brides are the only ones who get the chance to flaunt the wedding ring, think again. This shot is so cool and chick, you’d want a re-enactment!
24. And of course, why don’t we throw the groom on air just for a little bit of fun? “Boys will always be boys” is an understatement.
25. The first dance may be one of the many dances that the bride and the groom would share, but this aerial shot really made this pair’s first dance count.
26. They may be married, but they sure know how to look back. Kudos for this #throwback masterpiece.
27. If you are up for reminiscing, just take a look at this shot. It may be simply crafted, but it can make you proud of how each of your friendships has come so far.
28. Okay, just who told you that men are the only ones who can drink the night away? Taking a look at this shot would absolutely change your mind.
29. Now, let’s take an Instagram-worthy shot of the bride’s OOTD, shall we? With this view, no shot could ever become an epic fail!
30. Just because you are in a gown, it doesn’t mean you don’t have the right to pose for a silly shot. Bridesmaids know how to have fun too, you know!
31. If there’s one thing I love about this picture, it’s definitely the vintage vibe. And just how cool is that ride back there?
32. The bouquet face works all the time. And the good thing is, the bride doesn’t need to do it on her own.
33. In case you are sending your “thank you” notes, this shot can give you an idea on how to personalize it more.
34. Nothing is more surreal than a candid shot. The genuine joy and happiness captured in the wide smiles of these two men just makes this shot even more special.
35. Oh, I would die for this shot. If you are a dog lover, you can definitely relate too! Looks like the best bud is also keen in giving his blessings!
36. Well, one of the perks of getting married at this time and age is that you can always choose a GIF. How cool is that?
37. It’s time to show off your rings in the unconventional way by a cute little pinky promise.
38. Alright, we’ve all seen jump shots here and there, and I’m sure that you’ve had enough of it too. But if it’s this cute and dainty, who could dare say “no”?
39. Aside from the cute little kids, this photo’s dimension really makes it album and frame-worthy, don’t you think so?
40. I wouldn’t mind a double exposed photo on m album if it’s this unique and creative. We just love the effect!
41. Oh, come on. Nothing can be as surreal as this! Kudos to whoever thought of this idea!
42. This love shot really is a sight that’s hard to ignore. After all, weddings are always a celebration of real and genuine love.
Whether you’ve been married or not, these beautiful wedding photos are a complete reflection of what true love means. More than pictures, these are proofs that with a mix of creativity and art, the joy and laughter in every wedding ceremony can even be doubled.