1. Without their beard, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be hard to distinguish Christian Bale from this Civil War soldier.
2. Keanu Reeves may be one of the most prominent men in Hollywood, but it doesn’t mean he can’t have a twin from the past. His resemblance with Paul Mounet is so strange, you might just believe in reincarnation.
3. While there may be slight differences on their eye shape, George Washington and Michael Douglas’ resemblance is undeniable.
4. Okay, isn’t this a picture of Eddie Murphy and Eddie Murphy? They’re getting me quite confused.
5. From the looks of it, Jack Black and the Barber of Seville may not only look alike, but they may also be identical in wit and humor.
6. Meet the queen and her mother! Oops, sorry, my mistake! It’s Zora Neale Hurston and Queen Latifah.
7. Now we know how Jennifer Lawrence would look like if she losses more weight, thanks to Zubaida Tharwat.
8. Let’s just ignore the lips right there and I’m sure you’d agree that Mark Zuckerberg looks like Phillip IV of Spain.
9. Ben Schwartz, meet your twin brother, Leon Trotsky!
10. Am I seeing double? Because it’s definitely hard to tell whether I’m looking at the photo of Louis Vuitton or Zach Galifianakis.
11. Napoleon Bonaparte may just be the slightly feminine looking version of Trent Reznor.
12. This is getting a little bit creepier. Maggie Gyllenhaal looks exactly like Rose Wilder Lane. The only difference, I guess, is the color of the photo and their apparel. How can they look so alike?
13. Aside from the tip of the nose, Alec Baldwin looks like the modern version of President Millard Fillmore.
14. And just when I thought I could never find someone as handsome as Orlando Bloom, I had it all wrong. Thank you, Nicolae Grigorescu, for messing up with my brain.
15. At least now we know how Jason Segel would look like when he gets a little older, thanks to Lee J. Cobb.
16. Presenting, the old-school version of Christina Aguilera, Ginger Rogers!
17. They might have taken different paths, but no one can deny that Sylvester Stallone bears a huge resemblance with Pope Gregory IX.
18. Who would forget the Home Alone actor, Macaulay Culkin? I’m pretty sure Vladimir Putin would help us remember him more.
19. This Civil War soldier and Matthew McConaughey may just be brothers from another mother!
20. If there’s one thing I’m sure of, it’s that no one can forget about the legendary Michael Jackson, and seeing this portrait can absolutely give us hope that there could be another man as great as Michael Jackson in the future.
There you go—some of your favorite celebrities and their twins from the past. Think it’s a coincidence? Think again!